Tuesday 3 June 2008

Amy Wanghouse

The other day, Jessie came round to my house to finish off our art books and instead decided to cut layers into her hair. I already cut my own hair and have hairdressing scissors so she trusted me. It was really as we ended up with this MASSIVE WAD OF HAIR IN MY BATH. We literally sat there playing with this massive ball of hair for a good 20 minutes and made it into a mouse shape which was utterly hilarious.

I'm sure you've seen the video of Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty playing with baby mice after shooting a whole load of heroin up their arms. Ah what fun times they have.
But as per usual with the weird shit we do, we ended up taking it a step too far. Eventually Jessie had thick eyeliner on with a massive bouffant and I was wearing my brothers checked shirt and a trilby, listening to a bit o' Winehouse on my IPod speakers, playing with a mouse made of human hair.
We ended up filming it and sticking it on Youtube being the sad individuals we are.
But what concerns me the most is that nits had over 200 views and its only been on Youtube for a day so far.
O_o


No comments: