Tuesday 24 June 2008

:]

After a rather non eventful day of watching more of Rehdoggs videos on youtube and a documentary on the Osbournes I am actually going out to see the boyfriend. Fuck knows what were going to do together-We should go to the Apple shop and take loads of photos of us together in vomit-inducing poses which will make most people's stomachs implode. But even that makes me feel physically sick, so probably not.
Its shocking how I haven't seen the bloke in a whole week. For all I know he could have turned black and had his arm amputated. (OZZY NEARLY LOST HIS ARM-It plays on my mind.) But its more likely that he will be so shocked by this sudden gain of flab that as soon as he sees me standing alone outside Tottenham Court road station he'll have one look and then back away until he's far enough to run back to Camberwell.
God I am too neurotic.

GOT NEW BOOTS OFF EBAY BTW GUYZ.
They'll be here tomorrow. I wish they had a nicer heel but for £19.99 who cares? I'll probably break them somehow anyways.
SEE THE NEUROTICISM??!?!?!
(Is that a word?)



I really need to pee and I should have left about 5 minutes ago.
I HATE YOU BLOG.

No comments: