Monday 9 June 2008

Good.

Unhappy mood gone.
The Frenchie's back in town and I'm seeing him tomorrow. Arghh I hate the major mood swings I have. Right now I don't feel miserable or guilty about it all, but I probably will tomorrow-who knows?
Spent the ENTIRE day lying in the sun finishing off my art books and now I'm even more tanned. The rate I'm tanning will ensure I'll be black by the end of the summer. But my back is looking slightly red whilst my stomach is still rather pasty. Oh deary me.

Doctors appointment tomorrow which I'm DREADING. It will be embarrassing fo' sho. I don't really enjoy discussing what I do with my boyfriend with people I don't know so I have a feeling I will be so awkward the doctor will probably prescribe me prozac or something else. But at least I could sell it to people or something.
JOKE. JOKE.

Anyways I'm off to finish my art books. This means I will be free of art FOREVER.
GOODBYE ART BOOKS.
GOODBYE ANNE POLASHENSKI.
GOODBYE ANDY WARHOL.
GOODBYE BANKSY.
GOODBYE GEORGIA O'KEEFE.
GOODBYE GRAHAM SUTHERLAND.
None of you will be missed.


PURE UNADULTERATED JOY.

1 comment:

J said...

Just to let you know - I'm having exactly the same mood swings ... though for me, I think it has something to do with douchebags, and living with them.


>:@ HARGHEARHG.