Thursday 5 June 2008

He left me

The French one left me to go to bloody France today. He's going for the weekend to Montpelier to see all his French friends which is sweet. BUT I'LL MISS HIM.
Today I went with him to Hampstead Heath and ended up taking the train home from Camden, and as we were saying goodbye outside the station he said he hoped that I had rain on the way home so I hit him and called him a bumhead(MATURE). So he grabbed me and pinned me against he train station wall wouldn't let me go until I kissed him. It actually looked like sexual assault-He is painfully strong and can actually pick me up over his head even though I'm rather hench.
A homeless guy walks past and asks us for 60p but then looks shocked and rushed off which made me laugh. Then I got four more hobos asking me for change on the way to the overground station which is a ten minute walk away. I gave one old lady 10p cos she wouldn't fuck off and she refused to believe that that was my last money so she called me a bitch and told the security guard something along the lines of "The prettiest ones are always the nastiest people and usually end up dying in toilets from taking a crack overdose"
This should have offended me but it didn't. I actually found it somewhat flattering.
Like the time I had a dodgy man outside a corner shop calling me buff and then the other one said; "Nah allow shes too skinny".
Thats really shouldn't have made me as happy as it did.




Pah I miss the bugger already.
I HATE MALE DEPENDENCY. I was all good when I became emotionally de-attached like a man and doing what I wanted but I hated how judgmental some people got. Friends aren't even meant to think about it let along judge what you do-So that out me off.
But honestly, if it's seen as socially acceptable for a man to go round shagging random women, but if a woman is to pull more than one bloke in a night she is suddenly seen as a major slag?
Urgh that annoys me so much.
But rant over. The "slag days" are finished.
I am tired.
I want Peep Show.
Night night.

No comments: