Wednesday 18 June 2008

Rarrrr


I'M LOOKIN' FIERCE TONIGHT!


Not meaning to sound bigheaded but I am well proud of my makeup.
I have spent the past half hour applying sequins to my face with eyelash glue, and am going to continue later as I'm starting to go cross-eyed. Plus It's about 5 now and Lorna and Anna come round at 9 so we can spend an hour getting ready before we go out.
Plus my high-waisted shorts arrived in the post today so it makes cothing choice for tonight difficult. Either going for my short purple lace H&M dress with dark green slightly platformed courts, or the high waisted shorts with the heels and a top of some description. (Crystal Castles t-shirt or blouse?)

Oooh the choices.


I totally forgot to mention where we're going tonight but were going to this almost-new clubnight called Calling All Tribes and as it's run by the people who ran clubnights Nuke 'Em All
and All You Can Eat, it should be really good, and full of people covered in glitter and wearing the most fantastic outfits. Plus I only have to go into school in the afternoon tomorrow to set up my art pieces in this "gallery" so the examiner can mark it.
I really doubt that I'll get anything above a C for two out of my three books, but I really hope I get an A for my art book on "Image and Identity" as I am really proud of that book due to all the countless hours I put into it.

Anyways, I'm off to glue more things to my face and possibly eat something.
Mmmmm I really want a bacon butty.
THIS IS WHY I AM FAT.
But I don't care...Food is just too good.
Byaaaa


OH YES-
FAILED CHEMISTRY EXAM TODAY
¬_¬

No comments: