Sunday 13 July 2008

Baby one more time


Stayed at Lornas last night and watched Crossroads with Lorn and Sophie. It was probably some of the cheesiest crap I have ever seen. But It was pretty good cheesy crap.
Half of it made me cringe so much my head hurt, especially the part when she shows her "new BF" her poetry book. (Note that this is a guy she met a few days before" He then digs out a piano out of nowhere and they sing "I'm not a girl not yet a woman together" on the piano.
They then kiss and a day later she loses her virginity to him.
Then she moves to LA with him 3 days later.
This girl seems to be the epitome of clingy and annoying.

The poor guy is probably crying himself to sleep each night in the bathroom, and has to physically lock himself in to stop her from following him.

But it also made me remember the old Britney-Back when she still had hair, a good career and dignity.
I blame Kevin Federline personally, and her parents.
I MISS THE OLD BRITNEYYYYY

(Insert annoying Chris Crocker phrase here)

I hate Chris Crocker.
I want to burn him.

No comments: