Friday 11 July 2008

Mi mo meh

ANOUSKA IS MOVING TO BRIGHTON.
I will miss that ginger.
Stayed round her house with Lorna last night and I don't think I've laughed so much in ages. We dressed her up as a man and stuff. I think it was one of those things where you have to be here. Then today I had to wake up ealy and leave hers as I had an induction day at Twyford. It went really well I think and everyone was soo nice and linked in strange ways to people we already knew which creeped me out slightly.
ON THE REGISTER I WAS PUT DOWN AS MALE.
wtf.

All those years of bullying suddenly came rushing back OBVIOUZLY. Now whenever I look in the mirror I see facial hair and pecs. If I was a man I would blatantly be really hench and have pecs/sixpack. I would want to be a skinny bloke though and be able to wear skinny jeans without looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger squeezed into a pvc catsuit. Being too muscly is gross. I personally find the sexiest men the ones who are quite thin and tall but with some muscles, where you can see them if he flexes.
mmmmm.

The eejat boyfriend is still gone and I realised today I have not stayed over his for 2 weeks because of him always being abroad. If this continues I will most probably end up dry-humping most objects to the point where grannies run away from me screaming because I just sexually attacked their walking sticks or something.
The thing in my arm is actually so cool though-I can feel the lump but I can't remove the plaster yet so it looks like theres been some serious blood-extraction going on or something.
:/









N E WAIZ.
I might go to bed.
Actually no it's 9.
I don't know what to do with myself.

4 comments:

billiejd said...

Crude contraception references. Nice.

Yasmin said...

Damn str8

anouska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anouska said...

AW YAZ, i will miss youu, you tall dutch :D,

LOVE FO LYF,
SAUL MARKSSSSSS XXXXXXXXX