Saturday 5 July 2008

Ouch


Prom was amazing. I am actually going to miss our year when I bugger off to Twyford after the holidays. Even though Chiswick was a bit of a shit school it's sad leaving everyone.

The party afterwards was so crap, we got in free which was great though. I did actually have fun with Sandro, Lorna and other people there, its just the party was really terrible.
I felt crap last night though after having some girl all over someone else. It shouldn't have upset me at all but it did-Especially after the weird behavior from him. I dont know why, but I just felt like a bit of an idiot. Plus I really miss Frenchie as he fucked off to Ireland for the weekend without a proper goodbye. He bailed on me the night before he left to play football.

I don't exactly know whats happening, but I'm seeing him less and less. I used to see him three times a week minumum, but now its only about once or twice a week so I get an odd feeling that we're slightly drifiting apart which I don't like. I'm probably being all paranoid but I just feel hurt that he went for the weekend without actually saying a proper goodbye. I'm his girlfriend for fucks sake. He's a grown man and should be capable of saying a simple goodbye or "I miss you".
I just really want him to say he misses me more than anything, I just hate the thought of him not thinking about me as much as I think about him.
What I really want the most right now is a hug from him.
I think it's reached that turning point in the relationship like it always does for me, when I start to like him more than he likes me, which is totally the opposite of when I first started seeing him. I just wonder what it is I do EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How fucking hard can it be for him to just tell me he misses me?

No comments: