Saturday 30 August 2008

Eurgh

I hate hospitals. They smell weird, and have this depressing feel about them. I hate seeing ill people as well, it makes me feel all depressed, therefore making me feel the need to make inappropriate jokes causing elderly ladies to give me evils.
Mum's okay-It turned out to be Gall Bladder stones, but it still means she has to spend the next few days in hospital and its horrible seeing a drip attatched to her. Plus she is bored out of her mind half the time.

Starting college on Wednesday which I'm quite exited about. It's a completely new start and it means I can forget about this amazingly shitty and depressing summer I've had. (Minus Reading of course.) But I'm going to stop complaining about how crap things are, because I hate reading blogs where people can only talk about how shit their lives are and that they want to die.


Oh, postsecret.





Spent a stupid amount on a cardigan the other day. Plus I saw a pair of leather trousers in the topshop sales hidden behind all the racks of clothes, meaning that nobody had probably found it in a long while. Plus it was going for £30 rather than £80. BUT THEY WERE A SIZE 6.
I wished I had bought them now though just so I could have ebayed them. I would have made shitloads of money from it.
LOOK

Also, the other night I had the word "Fabergé Egg" stuck in my head. Now I have the word "Melanoma" annoying me.
HJFKHJFDKLSFD

No comments: