Friday 8 August 2008

Holy mother fucking jeezusss

Before I leave for Ireland, (I come back on the 19th) I will leave you with a photo of one of the most disturbing things I have seen in a long time. If you squint it looks real.


I DONT CARE WAT U SAY-ITZ REAL! I'm sure the bag was probably a random chihuahua saved from a Chinese restaurant, probably thinking it was saved. Then only to be hollowed out and covered in a layer of leather.
PETA wouldn't approve.
I actually hate PETA. don't like being told what to do/eat/wear.
Animals taste good.
Let me eat them






BAI.
See you gaiz l8r.

1 comment:

J said...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I'm going to have nightmares
Handbag nightmares


I guess it'll be a new celebrity fad now though lol
Instead of having a dog in a bag
Having a bag in the shape of a dog.


Sxc.