Tuesday 19 August 2008

HOME

Thank da lord.

Dublin was actually quite nice, but generally the whole holiday was very wet, windy and cold. Making up for that in the October holidays if I go with family somewhere, unless I go to Amsterdam with Lorn/ New York with Soph (MAJORLY POOR ATM THOUGH).
Ireland was full of ginger people though, but for some reason I kept ending up talking to French men-Pretty sure It's some sort of sixth sense. Plus I wanted to kidnap this dog, Pip. I love animals, but I barely ever "awwww" at them, making me feel like some sort of heartless man-beast. But this dog was probably the CUTEST-WUTEST ICKLY FLUFFYBALL I HAVE EVER SEEN.(I blame the weather for the state of baldness I am in, however I have no excuse for the size of the schnozz.)

But at least I'm back-Going to do some Reading shopping tomorrow and then go collect my exam results and head on over to the Festival.

Plus I think my boyfriend's going to break up with me,which is a pretty happy thought.
I don't know.
I really miss him and his lanky Frenchness so much, but he doesn't realise just how much. Should be sorting that all out tomorrow hopefully, but it is making me into some depressed nervous wreck, and one minute I'm really happy and the next I just want to cry.

I wish I had a hobby which could take my mind off things, like wood carving or something.

No comments: