Friday 5 September 2008

There are

Several things I have learnt in life:

  • Never make freinds with people who enjoy crocs and have a slight obsession with their mother.
  • If you have a TV in your room DO NOT WATCH IT. You will end up watching crap that you would never usually watch. Night watch and Bingo Night Live actually prevent me from going to sleep at a normal time. I don't know why.
  • Don't lick ice lollies as soon as they come out of the freezer. I learnt the hard way.
  • Sadly, Pete Doherty will never die. Amy Winehouse will.
  • Tetris ruins lives.
  • Averything tastes good with lemon juice or ketchup.
  • I should give up making sarcastic jokes. Nobody gets my sarcasm. (Therefore I come across as a retard)
  • Sometimes music plays different instrumental bits through the different headphones-It does' nt mean you're going deaf.
  • The "Compare People" facebook application has a "OK to notify friends" box at the bottom. I MUST UNTICK THIS IN FUTURE. I don't want people to know that I would rather sleep with them than their best friend.
  • Deciding to take your clothes off in a public place after drinking too much is not sexy. Even if you have the body of a god, screaming that you want some randomers baby with sick round your mouth is not a good look.
  • That if a T-Rex dinosaur fell over(in prehistoric times onvz, not now), it would not be able to get up because of its short arms and it would die.
  • Most people do not enjoy having their shoulder bitten.
  • If Bob Geldof produced any more children somebody I would petition to have him castrated. Peaches Geldof is bad enough already.
  • Screechy noises make my teeth hurt.
  • The only people who ever seem to talk to me on MSN are the type that say, "wubu2" and then when I tell them they reply with "lol". Even if I told them my mother had died they would probably still reply with "lol"
  • Snoop Dogg is a true historic figure.
AHAHAHAHHAHA LLAMA

1 comment:

LaWeez Hynes said...

NO fucking way is that a llama. Fuck outta here.