Monday 29 September 2008

Too much stresss

I actually think I'm losing it. I'm sure in a weeks time I'll be walking round Acton licking walls and muttering to myself or something, I am just so stressed all the time its ridiculous.
I have spent the last weekend having a really good time, but had too much to do with too little sleep. Friday night I went to this party at Rosie's where I helped looked after a rather fucked Lorna, thanks for helping her home with me josh*cough*.
Then woke up at 7 to go home so I could treck all the way to Elephant and Castle for an interview regarding my passport. They asked me what hospital my parents were born in and how old my GP is. I already find it hard enough remembering what I did 5 minutes before let alone those things.
Then I went to Oxford Street as I had to order from Selfridges and decided to go shopping. I got back home at 4 then had to help paint the bathroom.
Ella turns up at 7 and we get ready to go out. Leave at 9.15 and go to Foreign. Have goodtimes until about 2. Go buy a big box of greasy chips each for £1.70 and end up talking to some random blokes from Cyprus and end up searching for a bar with them. As it was 3am at this point, all the bars were either closing or full, so we end up going to the bus stop and the Cyprians go back to essex in their car.
Take night bus home as we are too poor and live too far to take a cab, Ella falls asleep so I draw a rather fetching mustache, beard and thick eyebrows on her face with my green eyeliner. Eventually we get home and sleep at about 4.30am.
Next day we wake up at 11 and meet up with Sophie in Ealing. Go back to mine, and attempt at making frappachinos. Then Sophie goes home at about 5, and it turns out that Charlotte will be late picking her up. Ella pretty much leaves at 9, where I realise I have no time for my art homework.

I don't think I can keep on top of schoolwork at the moment whilst maintaining a decent social life. Plus everytime something bad happens, I remember the French one and feel about 1004898324492842934 times worse. What I really need is an actual holiday somewhere sunny. Away from family and college. Also away from depressing thoughts about him.

Bleghh I have to go and do the art homework I didn't do yesterday. Who honestly likes Georgia O'Keeffe's art anyway?
NOBODY THINKS A FLOWER THAT LOOKS LIKE A VAG IS ALL KOOKY AND ALTERNATIVE.
ITS JUST SAD AND WEIRD.
gtfo.



1 comment: