Tuesday 14 October 2008

Mum's in hospital on Thursday for god knows how long, and then going to Frenchie's house on Saturday with Lorna. I am actually shitting it.
I actually have noooo idea what to expect-he could have moved back to France, found another random woman, died-I DUNNO. I haaate this. Plus the person I always talk to at sixth form about stuff like this has been too busy at the moment, so we can't have deep meaningful chats like we have about once a week.
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:/


ALSO LOL AT THIS GIRL IN MY OLD SCHOOL GETTING PREGNANT SO SHE CAN HAVE A COUNCL FLAT. She shat herself in a music lesson a few years ago.
This cracks me up every time I remember it. (I am not a horrible person-she was mean and she WANTS to have a baby anyway. Not that you'll notice the bump between all the flab rolls.)

2 comments:

J said...

OMG YEAH?
Wasn't her name Laura? Lauren?
Ahahahahahahaha
LOL HOLY SHIT


My old form tutor had to clear it up
Gross man

Yasmin said...

LAURA CARTER
lololololol