Wednesday 12 November 2008

Ohh pain

Got smacked in the nose today by Nick and it killed for ages. Then as soon as I got home I realised my nose had been bleeding. Nice one.
I don't think I've had a nosebleed in aaaages. I properly want a real one that just comes up randomly and doesn't include being smacked in the face.

Boyfriend had to go to hospital yesterday cos of his foot. I should have gone over to his house in a nurses PVC outfit really, but OMG DA CHUBBZ.

For the past few weeks I have been eating solidly. I'm sure if this continues I will die of cardiac arrest or something. My usual day consists of eating a whole packet of caramel chocolate digestives with Eliza.

N E WAIZ. Waiting for Seb to come so we can go to the H&M thing. He's going to take photos to try and sell off to Vogue.

Yeahhhh.

KBai. I'm so bored. I should be doing art but I did about 3 hours today and I can't take it anymoreeeeeeeeee.

No comments: