Thursday 4 December 2008

At the moment

My only friend is Jeremy Kyle and dubstep. I've been ill today and sat at home watching women called Brenda talking about their husbands impregnating their sisters and so forth whilst hovering over a bowl trying not to be sick. I also rediscovered I have love for dubstep-Have no idea how that came about.

Managed to get £150 in a day. THIS IS A FIRST. Going to pop over to H&M tomorrow most likely to buy the fur coat I have wanted for agesssss. This is also a problem for me as I want to see if I can pick one up at that angles vintage sale thingy.
Poor James didn't know about the sale until last night so I am actually making him wake up with me at 7 to go-even though I doubt he's into vintage shopping being a rugby player and all that.
:/


Nothing of particular interest is going on at the moment except for my lungs slowly collapsing in on themselves and my mum being in hospital being operated on to have her gall bladder removed. Is it wrong that I want her to keep it for me in a jar or something for me to look at? I personally think thats a totally normal thing to want really.

OMG I ACTUALLY HAVE THE WORST BLOG BLOCK EVER.
I ccannot think of anything fascinating to write.
I should just go off and die.


No comments: