Thursday 29 January 2009

Spring/Summer 09

DO.NOT.LIKE. (sort of)

Not feeling DKNY's neon's really. It just reminds me of 2006 and all the neon leggings and whistle necklaces when everyone was SOooO nU RAve!!:1!L! ......................we thought we were cool at the time in our defence.

HATE HATE HATE HARLEM PANTS.
They sould be called hatelem pants or something. Or hairlem cat balls. I don't know. All I know is that they're crap and make people look like retarded fat middle-aged women on holiday.


Tribal clothing. Don't mind it too much, it just needs to be less obvious. I just dislike how they try and bring it back every summer. Then again maybe it's just because I got a wooden bangle stuck on my wrist once.


But then again I do have much love for all the fringing (hi Jil Sander) even though Primark are overdoing the fringed moccasins and sent them to an early grave. Massive, chunky, sculptured heels are also still doing it for me. I want to lick everything Kurt Geiger related which will probably imprint snake-skin pattern on my tongue. SPEAKING OF WHICH I AM WELL ON.
I'm all for animal rights and stuff but I can't help liking fur and patent snakeskin. Obviously not the type where you have fox's heads dangling round your neck, but I do like it when it looks like it hasn't been cruelly ripped off the back of an animal. I like secondhand fur and hide, and I just hate how most people treat me as though I'm a cruel satanist animal killer who eats kitten heads when I wear my furry russian hat. Most people wear leather which is practically the same, so unless those people start living in caves and eating moss I do not want them assuming they have the moral highground on me.

Shit blogpost. Shit times. Ill at home with no human interaction apart from my family's for the past three days, so I'm starting to talk to random objects waiting for them to talk back. But I doubt they ever will. (sob)
Probably going to go eat some more chocolate mini rolls as I'm sure my Mother wants me to die of obesity. Then possibly cry and talk to a tap or whatever.

WHAT AN EVENTFUL LIFE.

No comments: