Monday 16 March 2009

Correction

He likes sticking his penis into random Yugoslavian women. Or something like that. I don't even think he knows where anything is on a map as being a rugby player his brain is limited to around 725 cells.

Immature, I know, but at least I win the moral side of this whole break-up which is nice. :]
Friday I went to a really odd goth bar with Lorna, Amy and Claire-The age range of people being probably around 40 so THE MEN THERE WERE HOT!?!??!!!oh yesss.
But no, we ended up in some other bar and met some lovely Northern chaps who bought us drinks without appearing to have the intention to shag us, which was nice.

I have spent a lot of time on my art book for once, diminishing my social life and helping me become even more of a hermit. It is only a matter of time before I grow a beard and shrivel up like a prune. Just had Will, Ollie and Alex round to read old 2006 issues of Bliss and Sugar magazine.....................DEAR GOD THIS IS DULL TO READ.

No comments: