Tuesday 4 August 2009

Woah

Haven't blogged in aaaages. Mainly because I have nothing interesting or inspiring to say.
I SWEAR TO GOD I JUST KEEP GETING MORE AND MORE RETARDED. Yesterday I thought Cambodia was in Africa, but I blame that on the fact I walked 21 miles back from Buckinghamshire to my house in west London. I blame doing that on my minor OCD tendencies.
I had a job interview yesterday but the little shits haven't got back to me. Probably because I suck at Dutch.

I seeeeriousllly need money, its actually becoming a joke how nobody wants to hire me. I think my boyfriend is starting to pity my life-he bought me a pitcher of this blue-coloured cocktail yesterday. I didn't even ask him to buy it. I think he just wanted to get me drunk.
I don't quite know.


I seriously need to get ajob as prostitution is starting to look somewhat tempting

No comments: