Thursday 1 October 2009

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,jjj

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE DAY?
I need a break from everyone else at the moment, its getting to the point where I'm terrified of phone calls and just can't deal with it.
I want a day where I just know nobody's going to talk to me about their problems. I love them all, it's not like I don't WANT to be there for them, its just that its getting to the point where my brain can't handle everyone's problems anymore.
Its making me feel guilty about being happy, and even though it sounds selfish; I just want to feel good about not having any problems.
It's stupid I'm venting this to a blog, but I only feel I can talk to 3 people about it without them thinking I'm a heartless bitch.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

knowin how ur feelin bubz!
phone me this week and we can be happy together without other people being all sad and getting in the way :D