Tuesday 15 December 2009

####

I don'tlike it when people say they'll do things but then they don't. Not really through being flakey and forgetting stuff, but just through not really caring as much about it as the other. Generally when there's a shift, changing the equality there originally was it turns bad. I don't like bad things. I like not thinking too much about things as it's usually just paranoia/being silly as apposed to an ACTUAL PROBLEM. But when you actually stop thinking for a minute/let your guard down about certain sictuation or things it'll be just our luck that something goes wrong. Then the worst thing is that when it has, you wish endlessly that you could go back to imagining about issues that didn't even exsist. Fear is what drives people to try harder but on the other hand it ends up making stuff worse. INSECURE BITCH. Random thoughts have made me realise why I think and act the way I do.


Hiccups finally went, but now I can't sleep as its only 9.30, about 120 minutes then.

No comments: