Thursday 29 May 2008

Greeaat

Today I'm going to Holland for my Grandmother's 85th Birthday
:/
I have a feeling I am going to end up topping myself. I'll have to speak in Dutch all weekend which will kill off my brain cells with all the thinking I have to do before I say anything, plus I'll probably get comments from the relatives like "Oh my aren't you tall. Don't grow any more because I have a friend who's your height and says its very lonely." and "Wow look at you. You've been eating more haven't you?"
Urghhh.
Plus I'm really going to miss all my friends and the boyfriend. Last night when I was with him I actually realised that if anything went wrong between us and we broke up I would actually lose a friend as well as a boyfriend. (GOD that sounds so cliché)
We spend most of our time chatting shit to each other, and he then says a jokey insults so I hit him. Just things like that. I also feel like can tell him so much (Apart from that one thing) because he actually listens to what I'm saying even when he doesn't understand. My trust levels in him are just so high as well. Plus he fills up a lot of my weekends and weekdays, so not seeing him would leave me with nothing to do.
Ahhh I'm going to miss him even though its only like 3 or 4 days. How stupid. I hate how dependable I am on men sometimes. It's pretty retarded.

The good thing about the 8 hour car journey ahead of me today is that I can spend time revising maths and science for the exams. SEE HOW MUCH FUN I'M GOING TO HAVE??/sgfdskglfjkljsdisdh

No comments: