Tuesday 27 May 2008

Lets make out


Earlier today I was sitting in my room doing some of this majorly retarded art book of mine which I have to get finished for the 10th of June or something (gaaah) then I got distracted and thought about a lot of stuff
Like, LOADSSSS.
I actually sat there and stared at nothing for a good 20 minutes just thinking
O_o


This might have something to do with the fact that I haven't had a cigarette all day-They help me concentrate, but I'm sick of having that niggling feeling at the bag of my head telling me I want a cigarette. ITS EVEN TELLING ME NOW.
DIE
But I wish I understood smoking. It's satisfying and tastes good but in fact kills you. It's literally a tumor in a stick.
But loads of things are like that aren't they? Everything you want is usually bad for you in a sense. Food makes you fat, alcohol kills of brain cells, not working means you ear no money, doing what you want usually ends up going wrong, and sex usually changes things.
I am sure that anybody reading this blog has had "sex" changing something in their life. Even if it was just having a shit pull with some randomer.(Who you then later find out to be your best friends boyfriend etc.)

Sex makes people change their opinion on one another. It really annoys me how people can judge and see others differently because of "sexual" (I despise that term) things that person has done. I won't lie-When I've heard of what some people have got up to I have sometimes been shocked and seen them in a different light. I haaate that.
I hate the way it changes feelings people have towards each other. For example, once I kissed a friend of mine, but now theres this weird little barrier and things have never been the same between us. Well, they haven't been bad or anything, just different. And not in a good way.
Its so weird though when you think about it. Because the things that drive people apart can also help bring them together as well.
Its like when you were to go have a fag outside somewhere, you usually end up getting evils from some randomers assuming you are deliberately going out of your way to pollute infant's lungs, but then there will also be somebody willing to chat to you about how they're freezing their bollocks off, this instantly forming a connection between you and the other person.
As for sex, it obviously brings people closer together. I mean, when you see somebody else naked, you know its something only you (and possibly a few others) have ever seen.
When you've seen somebody naked you do actually have a special bond, and you know things most people don't. Like strange moles and scars. The other day I discovered a scar quite far down my Frenchie's collarbone. He broke it playing sport. It's things like that which make me smile when I remember.

I also laugh every time I remember how he went round calling ducks and toddlers "fucking wankers" as he'd only just learned what wanker meant at work that day.




2 comments:

J said...

Oh my fuck I'm feeling retarded right now and I'm going in for the killl.
Lol
Yeah, you know what, the end of that blog hit home
It's nice looking at all those weird things on people
And liking them
It makes people really human when they have marks on them like scars and moles and stuff.

Yasmin said...

I totally agree. Sometimes when you just look at these "imperfections" and you realise you really love them.