Tuesday 27 May 2008

Misshapes


It makes me die inside a little when I see photos of people taken in places like the Misshapes parties in New York and Boombox(now closed), partly because of how painfully good-looking all the people are, and because of their amazing clothing collections.
I actually LOVE the fact they can get away with wearing the most OTT outfits, often constructed out of nothing but gaffa tape and a shitloads of glitter. For me, wearing heels is like "OMGZ" (Then again when I wear heels I become so tall I start to have strange urge to start destroying buildings and eat humans.) but these club-goers wear anything they can find out of their painfully chic wardrobes.
I think it is really rare to find parties like that-especially when you are in the middle of GCSEs (woohoo) and I seriously doubt turning up in a sequin bikini top with a dead polar bear for a skirt won't go down well at the local pub on a Friday night.
But if Sophie and I manage to book flight tickets to New York (This is an issue as I am broke beyond REALITY) then fuck it, I am GOING to Misshapes or something like that. It could just be me having a minor obsession with it at this moment in time but I want to go so badly.

JUST LOOK:

I am sorry right, but if Blake Lively goes to Misshapes then THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO GO EVEN MORE. (My gossip girl obsession kicking in here)
Getting in I'm sure will be an issue, but ah well. I also doubt it will be on when we go anyways.
If we god

BUT I WILL REMAIN THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST.
Even though Gossip Girl season 1 has ended
:'[


LIFE MUST GO ON

No comments: