Monday 26 May 2008

MONIEZ

I don't think you quite understand how gutted I am that I can't afford anything at the moment. In my wallet I have £4.46, barely enough to cover a tube fare and a coffee, let alone this beautiful thing.

Isn't this one of the most amazing dresses you have ever seen? Its from Fredflare.com and costs $60, which is about £30 which isn't too pricey for a dress. BUT I AM POOR. So poor that I'm pretty confident Oxfam will come into contact with me at some point in the next week.
The dress price isn't really so much of a problem, its more the postage and delivery. I worked it out and it makes the dress DOUBLE in price.
OH LIFE.
I would say I want to live in America, but thats a lie. London pwns all.
Then again if somebody offered me the chance to live in New York for a while I wouldn't say no. AHHHH CORY KENNEDY. You cannot comprehend how much I want to BE HER. Seriously, she earns tons of money by looking painfully cool, going to parties and getting photographed for thecobrasnake.com.
And has nice hair
And owns clothing I will never be able to have.
And is really pretty and skinny.
And has connections with EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN.
Jealous me?
GOD YES



Anyways, I have to go and get ready for Talie's house party. I pride myself on the ability to get ready in under 20 minutes.
Although walking to hers in the rain isn't a very tempting prospect...

No comments: