Sunday 25 May 2008

Why am I such a twat?




Yasmin actually has a boyfriend. Yes, the girl who "doesnt do boyfreinds."
Weirdly enough, I met him through the usual (albeit slightly slaggish) routine . The routine that includes going out, drinking about £2 worth of Strongbow super, sneaking a bottle of vodka in your underwear into a nightclub you shouldn't really be allowed into, getting off with someone for the sake of it, then leaving with their number on your phone hoping they will actually call you secretly knowing in the back of your mind they won't.

I wrote my number on his stomach in lipstick after pulling him with him. Being rather drunk I relied on Lorna and Ramesh to find the bus to get us home and just chatted utter bollocks about French men. Then when trying to buy fags from the corner shop the man gave me the wrong change. Bastard.
Then went home, slept for aaaaaages into the day and then got a text from the Frenchie.
YAY
Now I've been seeing him for a good two months und es ist supertoll.
I sound all spaticated and romantic. I hate cheesy things like romance most of the time. But recently, every now and then I will sit there thinking about things and then I have to remind myself to save all the cheese for a dairy factory rather than a relationship.

I don't actually know if I'm really suited to be a girlfriend. Often I'll wonder what the point is of liking someone and what is the point of even having a relationship with someone , as you know that it will eventually end. Seeing him also comes in the way of my schoolwork, and the constant guilt of lying to him sometimes becomes too much for me, tempting me to finish it with him. But sometimes I'll just look at him when he isn't watching and it truly hits me how much I like him. When kissing him him I feel like no matter how close I hold him against me, it just isn't close enough. Some people might say love is the way to describe it but I don't actually know.
I hate how "love" is such an overused term. I dislike how couples start saying how amazingly madly in love they seconds within meeting each other. I just find it cringey and embarrassing really. But this could just be me being all weird and pessemistic.
GARGKSDFKJ
I am so painfully happy when I see him. The highlights of my week are when we walk round London for hours and he takes photos of all the buildings like a right little tourist, and especially on the weekends when I stay round his. But the strangest thing is, whenever I think about him when I'm alone for too long I just want to cry.
I haven't ever felt so happy and so miserable at the same time before.

I don't know
:/

No comments: