Friday 20 June 2008

I am now totally prepared for Saturday

Popped up to Camden today with Jess to pick up a set of false eyelashes and ended up getting these beauties.
My mother says I look horrific as though I'm a tranny when I have them on, but that just makes me want to wear them more.
I also saw this cute little vintage shop which had a sign in the doorway saying they needed new people working there and have to give in their CVs to apply. I really like the look of working there, so I'm probably going to drop off my CV over there next week. I'd never thought about working in a vintage shop, but now I realise it is actually a really good idea.
I REALLY need money now. After spending £30 on drinks the other night it looks like I definitely need a job soon.
Fail.


Jesso and I also got scouted again for Vanity modelling agency which was slightly flattering. Last time they approached me they never called me back as I was 15, but then again I did get a weird phonecall asking if I was interested in modelling...Preferably with some nudity.
So I hung up.
:/

No comments: