Thursday 19 June 2008

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING

TRULY AMAZING.
I never knew a few sequins could get you that far.


Basically we all got ready beforehand so we all looked painfully dressed up with masses of glitter on out faces, then when we got there there was not a single issue with ID or anything which was great as well, and then we only paid £3 to get in and headed straight to the bar.
THE INTERNET WAS WRONG
IT WASN'T £2 FOR A BEER. It was more like £3.30 per can, but I suppose thats still mucchhh cheaper than paying the usual fiver for a pint. This lady comes up to me and tells me she loves my sequined face and asks to take a photo of it for her uni project she's doing where she needs 1000 photos of faces.
We realise the drinks prices are too much so we try and find an off-licence where we can stock up on cheap booze and sneak it in, but as its past 11 we get refused service so this lovely bloke who was at the gay bar next door offered to go and see if he could get cheap booze from there, but then he couldn't so ah well.

Later on we were dancing amongst the weird cardboard skulls and broken Barbie dolls hanging from the ceiling, when this guy with AMAZING face makeup and a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood lip ring comes up to me (He did earlier as well) and tells me how he helps run the club and that if I come next Wednesday we are allowed into the VIP room.
DIZ MADE ME SUPA HAPZ!1!!!ONE!!1one!
Then we spent the rest of the night dancing with this great gay guy who had serious moooves.

Then when we left and were waiting at the bus stop, this guy from some other nightclub down the road walks past, and offers me a job as a makeup artist at this club.

But the thing I loves most about last night is how nice everyone was. Usually when you go out there are so many strange looks from other girls, and countless men trying to touch you up. However here, as most of the men are gay or transvestites theres none of that. Although the Vivienne Westwood tranny rubbed his hand up my crotch. Then he called me darling and kissed me on the cheek so it's all good.)
The girls compliment you on what youre wearing instead of silently giving evils from across the dance floor.
I just liked the general atmostphere of all the people there.

I love life.
Life is good.

No comments: