Thursday 26 June 2008

I can't take it

I can't take it anymore.
The fact I lied is bad enough, but if my worst fear right now does come true, not only will he know about me being a disgusting liar he then has to make the horrible choice of sticking with me or leaving. This would most probably mess up his mind more than anything and I don't want that to happen to him. He is probably one of the nicest people I know. I never knew it was possible for anybody to be so nice to me all the time and treat me like I'm the most special thing in the world. I actually love him.
There, I've said it.

I am hoping more than anything right now that this problem doesn't exist and is just me being all paranoid. But if it is happening then I will have no idea what to do. Stuff like this is only meant to happen on TV, not real life.

Tomorrow I'll find out hopefully but until then I'm gonna bugger off to bed and wallow in my self-sympathy.

No comments: