Wednesday 25 June 2008

Muhhhh D:

I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up watching Jeremy Kyle until 4am when I realised I'd be a total douche the next day if I didn't get some sleep. I set my alarm for 10 as my Mother has a massive go at me every morning when I wake up late. EVEN IF I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT DAY. So up I get at 9, and as I'd slept in an odd position my back feels like its going to snap, I shuffle downstairs to prove to my mum that I CAN wake up at a reasonable time.
THE WOMAN IS GONE.
THE WOMAN WENT OUT TO PLAY TENNIS.

So here I am now, looking like a zombie with a fat bird nest on the top of my head and I feel like death. So much for proving my Mother wrong. I KNOW that if I go and sleep on the sofa for a bit she'll come home and call me a lazy bugger.
Its meant to be holidays but so far I've only had 1 lie in. This is because every night I'm either out, or every morning I've been woken up.
I NEEEHD MAH SLEEEPZ PPLZ.

I also stick by my theory that Jeremy Kyle is buff. Yes, he seems to be a bit of an arsehole, but I still would.
It might have something to do with his permanent concentrated stare, or how he has the ability to tell 13-year-old mothers to stop beating their boyfriends and taking crack.
Or maybe there's just something wrong with me.
I don't know.



I also realise I blog wayyyy too much. Maybe I need to get out more.
Like today I have nothing to do until 8pm. I LIV 4 DA NITELIFE.

No comments: