Thursday 12 June 2008

Pleased

My Crystal Castles T-Shirt arrived in the post today!
Its a bit smaller than I thought it would be, as I wanted it really baggy, but its baggy enough. It works well with my red shorts. Theyre slightly high waisted to the tshirt looks good when loosely tucked in with black tights and red heels.
But THIS is what I really need:

When I tried them on in Topshop they fit perfectly-For once the waist wasn't too loose and I didn't look like the Michelin man when I sat down with all my flab erupting between the buttons.
Yet again, AS ALWAYS, I HAVE NO MONEY.
They're £28 which isn't too bad but I only have 10p in my wallet, and an inaccessible £4 in my bank account. Life woule be so much easier if you could withdraw less than £10 from a bank account.
Gah.

I HAVE ALSO GOT THIS MAJOR ADDICTION TO COME DINE WITH ME.
IT IS AN AMAZING SHOW. Iactually want to be on it even though I can't actually cook.

No comments: