Friday 13 June 2008

SICK 1 BRUV

I am really happy right now and slightly confused for 2 reasons.
Last night I was watching a programme on TV about people losing their virginity and how it was like for them, and I SAW ME ON IT WITH FRENCHIE!
I am still HIGHLY baffled about it, as I didn't expect it and it's literally a chance in a million, but I am 100% sure it was us as I saw my own face and it was defo him because he's so tall. It was us walking down Tottenham Court Road together and him kissing me. In a way it is slightly perverted that we wee being filmed, but I don't mind as it is quite cool really.
The this morning I woke up at about 12 when my Mum called upstairs to wake me up and told me to come downstairs. Obviously I was pissed for beng woken up, so I went downstairs all grumpy. She then handed me a cheque for £60! FOR NO APPARENT REASON.
I know she wants me out of the house during the day but I still think this is really odd. But I'm not going to complain.

Now in three days time, those shorts will be mine HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA.
Oh goodtimes.

Hampstead Heath Barbecue laterzzzzz.
EXITED MON.
It better not rain

No comments: