Sunday 15 June 2008

Cocaine

Yesterday I went to the Tate gallery with my boyfriend and saw this weird performance of these peoples giant shadows playing boken violins repeatedly for an hour. We actually both fell asleep during it-Me because I'd spent the night before with Lorna and Josh round, and I had food poisoning so I was ill, and it was a squeeze in my bed so the sleep we got was pretty bad. My Frenchie fell asleep because he's been out the night before. I don't object to him going out or anything, I think it's a good thing as I like party people, but what annoyed me the most is the fact he took coke.
He's told me before he's not that into drugs and he only really uses weed on rare occasions and he's only tried cocaine and MDMA since moving to London and both times he was lashed so he took it. But yesterday when he said he went to the Tea bar in East London he had loads of booze and loads of coke. This was the most MAJOR turn-off.
I just stared at him for a while before calling him a crackhead in a jokey way and changing the subject. The truth is, I actually HATED the fact that he now does coke when he goes out. I personally blame London for that. Every Friday night you see hundreds of drunks staggering down the roads of central London, and theres barely any parties where there isn't somebody with a bag of Charlie in the loos.
Technically I shouldn't be allowed to lecture anybody about drug taking, as if somebody offered me an E I probably wouldn't say no, but I barely ever do drugs, only on rare occasions, and even then its weed or MDMA(in pretty small doses as well). My only fear with my Frenchie is that he will end up spending tons of cash on coke every week or want to experiment more and take stuff like Ketamine.
Ketamine is DISGUSTING.
Why the hell would anybody take anything thats intended to put a horse to sleep. I've seen people on ket and it is NOT attractive. They look ill, talk loads of shit and have difficulty standing up. Plus they're usually alone meaning that not even their friends want to be around them.

Argh I don't want to tell him that I really hate him doing coke and want him to stop, as it means I'll just sound like a nag and he'll still take it without telling me, but I just don't want him to get fucked up on it.
Because I've had enough of all these public-school going 15 year olds going on a night out, buying shitloads of Ket and Coke using Daddy's money, then saying like; "ZOMg Dat wAZ Lyk Da Be$$t Tyme EVAAA!" I'm sorry but I just laugh at people like that, as they are just painfully sad. I just don't want my boyfriend to sink to that level.
:/

2 comments:

velo said...

I suggest staying away from acid then as well... it was originally intended as a psychotherapy treatment but failed BIG time.

RUQY said...

"public-school going 15 year olds going on a night out, buying shitloads of Ket and Coke using Daddy's money"

I FEEL ASHAMED
x