Tuesday 1 July 2008

Ahhhh noooo

School tomorrow to motivate little kids that they have to be smart and not act dumb to be cool. I DID THIS AND BECAME MORE ACCEPTED SOCIALLY. Then again I lost weight and grew hair.
I regret this now as I realise the opinion that most of the people at my school have of me is not important as half of them can't count to ten or travel any further than Hounslow without being stabbed for being so retarded.
Because I dumbed myself down and stopped trying in school I have become rather thick in caparison to what I used to be. SUPA BOZZZAAA. Well, not really, I just got good marks but in my school that automatically means you study all day and enjoy World Of Warcraft.

I should tell the year 9's that being smart doesn't mean you're not cool.
BEIN' SMART MAKEZ U 2 KOOL 4SKOOL.
Then draw this in graff to make help them understand what it means.

I am not looking forward to this. I'll just sit there and think about seeing my Frenchie tomorrow whilst I have pre-pubescent children giving me evils to the point where I want to kill myself. PLUS I have to wake up early.
WHY DID I SIGN UP TO THIS?
WHYYYYYY???


I hopefully get to see Lia and Sophie though. The joy of this then gets ruined when the boyfriend buggers off to Dublin. I hope the IRA doesn't shoot him for being French or anything. Or he gets too mashed on Guiness when he visits the factory and ends up falling in a lake or something. I don't know-I just don't want him to die as I wouldn't know if he was actually dead. I doubt his friends would phone me to tell him, and I would resent him for not answering my calls or texts.
I WUD BE H8IN ON A DEAD MAN
dats not kool.

No comments: