Wednesday 16 July 2008

Fatty boom-boom

If you were to set up a camera in front of a chair, and then sat on that chair for a couple of weeks just eating buckets full of crap, would you be able to fast forward that video and notice weight gain?
I really want to know, but I don't know anyone who wants to volunteer for it. I also just realised I have never written volunteer before-FANK DA LORD 4 SPELLCHECK.

I don't like being at hooome-It makes me feel all bored and depressed about things, such as the probable break-up with my boyfriend. I am preparing myself for it. He barely ever calls/texts anymore, and I'M the one arranging to meet up every time. In the beginning he liked me more than I liked him, then I started reeeeaaalllly liking him so now I'm pretty screwed. I'll see him tomorrow and see how it goes.
At the moment I'm feeling pretty casual about it all, but my mood keeps changing so I might be crying my eyes out laterr. I WISH MA EYEZ WERE HOLEZ SO MY TEARZ CUD FILL DEM.
I don't know. It might just be my neuroticism. kicking in again, but then again thins are so different from what they used to be.
Being in a relationship is hard, but then again being single makes me turn annoying and slutty. I know if I was in a relationship for too long, I'd end up like this.
If I was single for ages, THIS WOULD SO BE ME:


BLEGHHHHHHHHH
I am going to do something productive now, like watch Big Brother. Hopefully watching orange women playing a game of football with a blind guy will take my mind off things.

No comments: