Wednesday 16 July 2008

MR PEAUNUT

Manged to earn £160 in the past two days. ABSOLUTELY KNACKERING
We also figured out that about 50,000 people go through Putney station each day. 12 hours of clicking to see how many people travel through is quite interesting. But when rush hour stops there is practically NOTHING TO DO!
The weird thing is that I actually miss sitting in a high-vis jacket in the corner of the station on the grubby floor, writing down how many people have walked past every 5 minutes.
:/
I also miss the hobo who talked to himself ald kept picking up cigarette butts and smoking them. I know if I fail my exams I will end up like him.
Cool.




I WILL SEE THE FRENCH ONE TOMORROW.
IF I DON'T I WILL END UP HANGED IN MY ROOM. Actually thats too emo. How shameful.
N E WAIZ
OFF TO ANOUSKAZ WIV MA ICING SUGA.
brb.

No comments: