Wednesday 23 July 2008

WIN.

I should have a totally free house next weekend. My Mother and Brother are in Holland, whilst my Dad is cycling or something. They aren't scared of me throwing a party, they're just worried I'll leave the windows open and stuff so random hobos can climb in and kill me.
The truth is that this will probably happen.


But next weekend I am havin ma bf round fo' sho. But there's a lot of embarassing shit in my room that I have to hide, like stuffed animals from years ago.
I USED TO HAVE SO MANY YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. I would spend weeks asking for the random hedgehog toy and then call it something like Stanley and put it in with all the other Stanleys.
I used to alphabetise them-My OCD started young.


N E WAIZ.
I am a rather hapsed person right now.

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

I love the name of your blog. It makes me smile!