Saturday 26 July 2008

FAIL.

I am actually going to Holland after I managed to get totally lashed in front of my parents on Wednesday. It was probably one of the most humiliating and mortifying things that has happened to me in a long time, plus I have so much crap happening at the moment which doesn't make things any better. Adding on to that, I will not have seen my boyfriend for over 2 weeks, as I leave on Monday and come back the following Monday.
D:


But today I went shopping to buy some books at Brent Cross and ended up buying clothes. THANK YOU RETAIL THERAPY.
Bought a grey and white Topshop dress with a bow pattern on it and a massive zip down the front, a bright floral tiered skirt from Topshop (I got really sick of these type of skirts as the whole Luella thing got too much, but I like this one for its brightness) and THE FRENCH CONNECTION PLAYSUIT.
They didn't have it in light denim, but they did have the darker denim version, so I got it. REDUCED FROM £65 TO £20.
Plus Topshop had a sale on so in total only £40 was spent. Plus for the first time in ages, my Mum actually paid. It feels nice for a change to not just have to keep going to Primark all the time due to insufficient funds. But this also means that when I get my £160 cheque, I will also get my monthly £50, and as I'm away I won't be spending any money as I already have enough new outfits so I will be pretty well off when I get back.

Its a sad reality, but money does make people slightly happier. Plus, as Lorna said, going to Holland will be a detox which is really what I need right now. I'm in a much better mood today.
:]





Also, is it just me or is Gaspard Ulliel très très sexy?Its probably because he has a French accent and big nose. "I want his babies" is an understatement.

No comments: