Tuesday 8 July 2008

Wooooo

I've got over wallowing in my own misery and now have things to keep my mind off stuff. Seeing Frenchie for the first time in a week-IT'S BEEN SO LONG.
He'll probably have lost his French accent and grown a large amount of facial hair, the facial hair wouldn't bother me, but if he lost his accent a lot of his sex appeal would be gone.
I'm sorry. It makes him really really sexy.
Mmmmm. Ahh I missed it.

But I got bored yesterday and decided to be creative-I've spent the past 2 afternoons doing arty things in an old book. In the book I found pictures I did when I was about 7.
I WAS SO SHITE. I'm hoping I'm better then that now.
But I've literally used up most of the kitchen foil and my bedroom has so much glitter floating round, breathing would cause your lungs to jam up. Imagine the look on the doctor's face when he's doing an autopsy and can only see sparkly things when he opens up your lungs.
But this book is the most relaxinbg thing ever
I JUST COLLAGE AND PAINT AND DRAW AND COLOUR AND GLUE. It's like therapy.
It stops all the depressing thoughts enter my mind and instead of feeling like this:




I FEEL LIKE THIS:

I'm sure if anybody broke into my house and saw the book they'd think I took a shitload of LSD. Its the most colourful happy thing you will ever see. AHHH UNICORNS ARE SO GOOD.


I still can't walk properly because of my fucked up foot so maybe tonight we'll have to go to a pub or something which would be nice for a change. I swear to God we've been to every corner of London (Minus Peckham and stuff cos thats a shithole-DON'T SHOOT ME)

I had a dream last night where my mouth was filled with glitter and couldn't come off. Maybe I have been taking LSD. YU'LL NEVA KNO

No comments: