Tuesday 26 August 2008

But scratcherrrrrrrrrrr

I am lazy and will bullet point the weekend:


  • Saw Justice, Simian, Dizzee and Digitalism being stupendously good.
  • Missed a lot of RATM which I will probably regret for a very very very long time.
  • A "free hug" turned into a "free tongue down your throat".
  • Collecting cups to buy food and cigarettes, then almost whoring out my body to an old man for a stack of cups he had. I feel ashamed, but a girls gotta eat!
  • Bumped into practically everyone we knew, and still felt majorly confused each time.
  • Lorna tripped over a guide rope and I don't think I have ever seen anyone fly so far.
  • Talie got captured in a party and we had to help her party her way out or she would have been partied to death.
  • Seb slept. A lot.
  • Ramdomly talked to some people about MC Hammer and discovered one of them was going to my sixth form next year, and she had connections with people we knew. SPOOKY
  • Hotboxing a tent with some people camping next to us and laughing a bit too much about AIDs and syphilis.
  • The ginger man with the receding hairline O_o
  • Being proposed to. Now my name is Yasmin Miller. Then 5 seconds later a weird blonde guy tried it on with me and Lorna. I AM A MARRIED WOMAN YOU KNOW.
  • Seing 27 condom balloons, 12 hairy bumcracks, 2 Borat thong-swimsuits, and about 73283247824749832 Agyness Deyn hair cuts. LULZ IT$ ALL BOUT ALIZ D£LLAL NOW. U gaiz r l8.
  • A disgusting lack of bollocks (not in the sense where one is so sex obsessed, they need a constant stream of penis loving) being replaced by butt scratcher which was slightly feeble in comparison.
  • Losing my voice and having practically everyone telling me I sound like a retarded version of Elmo.
  • Meeting some boys who were looking for weed, then later seeing them again and finding out they managed to buy £40 worth of weed, sell it for £50 and got to keep some.
  • Seeing a rather lovely gay friend being a pedophile and getting off with a 12 year old girl. I'M STILL LAFFIN BOUT DAT.
  • /10? /10?
  • Norris. I think that is most possibly one of my favourite names ever.
  • Stump fun. This includes discussions on stump-fucking and tucking my arm into my jumper then asking people to hi-5 me. I have never seen so many people scream in fear/look disgusted.
  • Convincing this paraletic boy that I had a cockroach living in my arm.
  • A certain person dancing ;]



I am tired of listing things now, but there was way more. I couldn't be bovvad to get photos developed today so I'll go tomorrow at some point.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW ANNA.
MUCH LOVE 4 U.

No comments: