Wednesday 27 August 2008

Who remembers these...?

I want to personally strangle whoever came up with these, slash open their stomachs and make them wear their own entrails as a scarf. That would probably be a better look. This bag is everything I hate in a handbag-It is small, tacky and will probably be swinging off the shoulder of some 15-year old mother who has a penchant for Bacardi Breezers and going to Capital VIP.
I was just on a website and saw a photo of this monstrocity and felt the need to express my hatred.

Also, Tatu are doing the Marc Jacobs A/W 2008 Campaign. Is it weird to be exited about it?
Their CD was the first one I ever bought and the sad thing is that I still remember all the words. I was a really retarded child. I never even liked the Spice Girls like every one else.



Marc Jacobs do the leather/checked trends well. I bought a skirt from Primark which copied the Marc by Marc Jacobs dogtooth print and I had to totally customize it as it was such a bad fit. But the Marc Jacobs collection is amazing this season, however I still have to hand it to Givenchy and Vivienne Westwood. Chanel is terrible at the moment. I expected better from you Mr. Lagerfeld.


No comments: