Friday 8 August 2008

Firecrotch


I had a dream last night that Lindsay Lohan told me she was a lesbian then we went to Thorpe Park.



Boyfriend is still ill, so I probably won't be seeing him until after Reading. Going to Ireland tomorrow to surf with the family. Their feeble excuses of "There will be kids your age" just makes me throw up in my mouth a little, and puts me off life in general. I hate how adults always assume that you will automatically get on with people who share your age. No.
They will probably all be 15-year old social retards in tracksuits knowing how my luck has been this holiday. Argh everything is so shit and I miss my Frenchie so so so much. Three weeks of not seeing your boyfriend is a fucking pile of shit.
Next year there is no way that I am being dragged anywhere on "holiday" by my family. I'll cut off my finger or something if they do.

No comments: