Wednesday 6 August 2008

PAINNNNNNNNN

Waxing makes me wish I was a man. Society would allow me to walk round like a hairy beast and nobody would care. Or maybe I should move to China. (On the subway in Beijing it was not a pleasant experience being pressed up against women's armpits I'll tell you that.)

So here I am now in all my sore-legged glory with NOTHING TO DO.
Everyone is on holiday apart from a few, (Thank God for Ramesh) plus the boyfriend is ill so I didn't see him the other day and yet again made up for my loneliness with my debit card. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw him. SHAMEFUL.

I have spent the past 2 days either shopping (ON MY OWN LIKE A RIGHT LONER) or watching Malcolm in the middle. I have decided that I am going to have a child like Dewey. I am going to force him to look like Dewey as well, maybe with some DIY plastic surgery and a few boxes of hair dye. Then I will make him watch Malcolm In The Middle from the day he's born until he starts to behave in the same way as Dewey does.
I love Dewey.


I just realised none of my blogging mentions social interaction. I could just as well be a whelk or something-It would make no difference to my social life.(But at least I would have seaweed to talk to or something.)

MY GOD THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN ONE SHIT PILE OF LONLINESS.
I want Reading to hurry up before I set fire to my sorry self and run onto the M25 during rush hour.

No comments: