Tuesday 9 September 2008

The blog post of a socially deprived teenager

My Grandmother just arrived from Holland meaning I basically have one of three options every day:

a. Cook me food and make me feel bad if I don't eat it. Then complain that I need to stop eating because I'm getting fatter.
b.Tell me that I'm not the same Yaz as I was 10 years ago. Err, duh?
c.I need to go to bed at a decent hour. This decent hour being 8.30. Then when I do, she checks up on me every 15 minutes to tell me to turn my lights off.

Plus she thinks I enjoy being at home all the time and makes me feel bad when I go out. Therefore extinguishing whatever remains of my already burning out social life. The fact my stalker at school causes everyone to sit a radius of 1.5 metres away from me doesn't help much either.
I swear to god if he keeps staring at me in class I will throw something at him. The worst thing is NOBODY UNDERSTANDS. Everyone just thinks he's a nice guy. Weird, but still nice.
But then again, nice guys don't stare at you constantly throughout the lessons, alienate you from the rest of civilisation, try to touch up your leg under the table, make weird jokes about "fingering you" and attempt to follow you back to where you live.
If that guy finds out where I live I am a dead woman. He'll probably strangle me in my sleep and tell me about his mother. Plus Robert is being a dick for not helping me out by getting rid of him.


Gay.
Now I have to go back to the kitchen and play card games with my gran. In Dutch. I hate speaking dutch when I'm tired, and thats exactly how I'm feeling right now.
Blah.




Also, just to piss you off...



















I LOST THE GAME
I hate you for that Alex.

No comments: