Monday 15 September 2008

I have isssuuuessssss

Four reasons why I am a total and utter spack:

  • I think like someone else. AGAIN. I need to take some sort of hormonal treatment to stop it, or go see a doctor. Probably a sliiiight rebound but I dont know. I need to stop this as it is weird and creepy. However he laughs at my terrible jokes and is really really hilarious. (In a good way. Not the type of hilarious where you laugh at their mullet. NOT THAT HE HAS A MULLET. You get the point.)

  • Psychology lessons make me think up morbid things, involving babies. Plus it keeps me awake for most of the night wondering why pigeons are clever enough to learn how to play ping pong, but too stupid to realise that the cheese string they are picking off the floor is wrapped in plastic.

  • I FIND THIS SO FUNNY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVERY TIME I SEE IT:

  • Today we wondered if disabled people can play rugby, so I had a look at youtube at school and I found this video. I don't know if its wrong to watch it or not-I mean, people actually PLAY THIS. I am also really worried somebody caught us looking at it

No comments: