Wednesday 17 September 2008

I'm a pill poppin animal syrup sippin nigga, im so high you could'nt reach me with a fuckin antenna

Today I've been sat at home all day with some sort of throat infection which is preventing me from eating, drinking, or just generally anything that involves swallowing. So basically I am pilled up with paracetamol, iboprufen and lozenges(who knew they had medication in them?? KRAZY!)
But whenever I have to swallow the little bastards it hurts unbelievable amounts. Plus every time I tried to sleep I couldn't because my throat is so swollen up I can barely breathe. Plus my neck is all stiff and swollen so I am forced to sleep on my back. FACE UP AS WELL.
I have always been foetal position kinda gal so this sucks for me.

I also have shitloads of psychology I have to get done for tomorrow. I don't understand the question either so that'll be a bitch to finish. Ahhh what a crap day.

What I really want right now is some morphine, sleep, and Sigmund Freud to do my work for me.

No comments: