Saturday 4 October 2008

BOHREDOHM


Had an interesting Friday night. Now I am at home on a Saturday with my little brother and his German exchange partner who drives me MADDD. I can't walk round the house without him staring and creeping the fuck out of me. Plus he keeps eating all the cornettos which just crosses the line.
But in the past few days I have realised that at the nice, good-looking men are either gay or have girlfriends. I'm not too sure about then being gay anymore, as in some pub on Friday Jessmondo and I ended up talking to this man who was so good looking he should have been shot to stop making other men look hideous. Possible the campest bloke ever, with the campest clothing, holding his fag in the camoest way. Then later we saw him with his girlfriend. HWUDHQSWHAT??/
Then some other person has a girlfriend but keeps doing strange things to indicate he likes me which I don't understand. I see him practically everyday though so it'll probably become more clear eventually.


My brother and Vincent (ze Deutscher) are currently watching 300. This reminds me of seeing Frenchman's flatmates at 11 in the morningdoing shots in their underwear and watching 300.
It's so true that first impressions stick. In my mind they will always be in neon y-fronts screaming stuff about Sparta.

No comments: