Wednesday 1 October 2008

THIS IS AN ACTUAL JOKE

Last night I had a dream (Martin LJ $tyl3) where I hit my head really hard into a block of ice and it HUUURTTTT.
Then this morning I woke up covered in water because the glass next to my bed had fallen over.

Just now I looked in the mirror and saw this fat purple bruise on the top of my head. I AM REALLY BAFFLED. I either hit myhead on the bedside table somehow or there was actually some sort of magical iceberg in my room smacking into my head whilst I was sleeping.
I told my brother about it and then he told me he had a dream about Aboriginal people transforming into a dildo. I think he wins in the weird dream stakes.

WATCH HOW MY HOUSE IS CURSED.


On the subject of phallic objects, I have to bring a fruit in tomorrow and I'm probably going to bring a banana. ZZZZZZ dull.

Or I might leave the house arlier and buy a pineapple at Morrisons to SPICE THINGS UP.

No comments: