Tuesday 7 October 2008

The hills are alive with the sound of

BASSHUNTER.



No words can explain my hate for him and his euro-techno crap.
I hate that type of music as I just think of a group of "lads" drinking WKD and going "on da pull" to meet "fit birds". When I finally push that image out of my head, I am reminded of how Dutch I am. The bloke from basshunter looks so Dutch it hurts, and everyone in Holland ACTUALLY BUMS HIM. Even though he's Swedish. I just cringe at his general existance and anyone who likes him. (The same goes for Cascada, however I don't feel like bludgeoning them on the head with a brick so much in comparison to basshunter fans)

Plus I think all men who believe a sleeveless vest with a waistcoat is a good look, is just a prick.



Today my head has been fucked up. I woke up with La Cucaracha in my head, this then got replaced by basshunter.
I blame this sudden burst of Basshunter hate on remembering my cousin singing "Boten Anna" to me oh holiday about 2 years ago.

2 comments:

Jam!e said...

I don't know his music, but he is bloody fit. I don't care how much you are about to judge me. HE IS.

Jam!e said...

Retraction: Actually, I googled him, and that's just about the only good looking picture of him ever. seriously. Yaz, you gave a false representation!!!!!!

Grrrrr. lol, it is a nice piccie though lol *drag & drop*