Friday 19 December 2008

Die.


White people with dreadlocks look stupid. It just looks like you want to be those monster things from Star Wars. They also make everyone assume you live in a box.
Ripped jeans. Only IDIOTS would buy pre-ripped jeans. What person would pay more to have their jeans ripped for them whilst all you need is a pair of scissors. Skinny jeans with rips and tears in them look decent, however when bootcut gets involves it looks as though theres been a fight between Atomic Kitten and B*Witched.
Fake Marc Jabobs stam bags. They look cheap, tacky and everyone know you can pick them up for £10 from those crappy Oxford street handbag stalls. About 27389127812% of the British population has them so you're not fooling anyone that it's real-To be honest, it's not even worth owning the real ones, as you'll be about £400 down and it's not that much better. Plus "it" bags are out, I gladly open the "it" scarves with welcome arms.

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD ANYBODY EVER BUT THESE THINGS??? Full-sized Ugg boots make me dry-heave already but these things make me just kill my faith in humanity. They look like they've been made by a blind child with too much spare time. Yes, they may be comfy but is it really worth forking out £100 just to make you look like a slightly deformed hobbit? No.
I'm hoping they'll die out forever like I think they will at the end of every winter. Personally I blame Primark and sloanes for these things being reproduced from people's cupboards every winter.

1 comment:

J said...

LOL.
Ifuckingagree.
I ACTUALLY ALMOST GOT DREADFALLS
Then I went "Oh my god wtf I'm not a candy raver" and ran away